Our goal is to remove barriers for people to access quality mental health care in rural areas! If you feel you want to contribute to your community, then this is the place for you!
Contact Jill at [email protected]!
Join Rising Hope Counseling, LLC! Work in YOUR area!
We are looking to expand with independent, motivated clinicians!
Have you wished that you could just do what you are best at, the therapy, and not have all the hassles of meetings that fill your 40-hour week? Rising Hope Counseling, LLC has an amazing opportunity for you!
Rising Hope Counseling, LLC is a group practice seeking to provide individual and family therapy to clients in South Dakota that may have a barrier to access qualified clinicians.
Rising Hope Counseling, LLC will provide a unique experience that will provide support to build your goals and follow your niche. Rising Hope Counseling, LLC gravitates to investing in the clinicians by providing professional training and developmental. You will have endless potential to grow professionally and financially.
- LPC or LPC-MH, CSW or CSW-PIP
- Must be available to hold at least 20 client sessions per week
- Current approval as an in-network provider with insurance panels a bonus!
Work hours and schedule may vary depending on client and Rising Hope Counseling, LLC needs. However, it is expected that therapist will be available to hold between 20 and 25 client sessions per week minimum during the time they choose. Client sessions are held at Rising Hope Counseling, LLC.
- Perform clinical counseling services to clients of Rising Hope Counseling, LLC, as scheduled according with company policies.
- Regular and reliable attendance and timely arrival to work is required.
- Be properly licensed and abide be all laws, rules, and regulations and codes of ethics that are binding upon or applicable to services performed for Rising Hope Counseling, LLC.
- Timely complete written records for each client – keeping client records accurate and up to date.
- Complete intake evaluations, progress notes, treatment plans, and termination plans.
- Conduct and regulate counseling services in a professional manner so as to maintain and increase the good will of Rising Hope Counseling, LLC.
What makes working for Rising Hope awesome:
- Excellent compensation rates
- Excellent training opportunities
- Consultation and support
- Flexible Schedule for your work/life balance
- Space for Individuality
- Like a Private Practice without the hassle of business or administrative work
- Life Insurance
- Employee Funded Health Insurance
If you are interested in being a part of a group practice, please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Also complete the following written questionnaire: